The law says we have to tell you these things.
Who we are
Our website address is: https://aparajita.com.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
While you visit our site, we’ll track:
- Products you’ve viewed: we’ll use this to, for example, show you products you’ve recently viewed
- Location, IP address and browser type: we’ll use this for purposes like estimating taxes and shipping
When you purchase from us, we’ll ask you to provide information including your name, billing address, shipping address, email address, phone number, credit card/payment details and optional account information like username and password. We’ll use this information for purposes, such as, to:
- Send you information about your account and order
- Respond to your requests, including refunds and complaints
- Process payments and prevent fraud
- Set up your account for our store
- Comply with any legal obligations we have, such as calculating taxes
If you create an account, we will store your name, address, email and phone number, which will be used to populate the checkout for future orders.
We generally store information about you for as long as we need the information for the purposes for which we collect and use it, and we are not legally required to continue to keep it. For example, we will store order information for five (5) years for tax and accounting purposes. This includes your name, email address and billing and shipping addresses.
If you upload images to the issue tracker, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the issue tracker can download and extract any location data from images on the issue tracker.
If you have an account and you log in to this site, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
Embedded content from other websites
Product pages on this site may include embedded videos. Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
We do not collect any analytics data.
Who has access to your data
Members of our team have access to the information you provide us. For example, both Administrators and Shop Managers can access:
- Order information like what was purchased, when it was purchased and where it should be sent, and
- Customer information like your name, email address, and billing and shipping information.
Our team members have access to this information to help fulfill orders, process refunds and support you.
Who we share your data with
How long we retain your data
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Your contact information
21 Marinero Cir Apt 201
Belvedere Tiburon, CA 94920
How we protect your data
We make every effort to secure your data.
- SSL encryption is enforced throughout the site and in all communications with third parties.
- Unique passwords are used by administrators for this site and every service on the site (databases, control panel, etc.).
What data breach procedures we have in place
Should a data breach occur, we will follow these procedures:
- First and foremost, re-secure the system.
- Notify all affected users via email within 48 hours with details about the breach and suggested steps to take.
- Give the list of potentially compromised user emails to have i been pwned?.
What third parties we receive data from
We receive no data from third parties.
What automated decision making and/or profiling we do with user data
We do not process user data in any way.