js.component is a 4D component comprising 40+ classes with 450+ functions that:
- A timezone-aware, localizable DateTime class
- i18n support
- Unit testing
- Modern error handling
- And much more!
- Fills many holes in the 4D language
- Dramatically improves the developer experience
- Reduces method count, lines of code, and coding time
- Provides multiple new ways to debug your code
- Implements key object-oriented techniques that are not widely known in the 4D world
js.component is 100% pure 4D code, 100% preemptive-safe, and 100% guaranteed to make you a more effective, more productive and more happy programmer!
js.component is licensed per-seat and per-deployment. The base developer license provides one developer with:
- Use of the component and its source code on the developer’s machines
- 1 year of access to video training
- 1 year of forum-based support
- 1 year of bug fixes and minor upgrades
- Deployment to a single client for 1 year
Additional developer seats and deployments may be purchased separately by selecting the relevant license type above.
js.component has no serial number, key file or timeout; licensing is on the honor system. If you choose not to renew the license after the first year, you may continue to use it in perpetuity, but you will lose access to the support forum and to updates.
Upon purchasing a developer license, you will receive an email with an invite to the support forum. You can find a link to download the latest version in the Announcements section.